Meetup Vol. 8 – Innovation Laws
The ICT Cortex cluster, in collaboration with the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro, is organizing MeetUp Vol. 8 on the topic of innovation laws on May 25th at 6:00 PM at the CUE hotel.
We will be discussing the Innovation Law and the Law on Incentives for the Development of Research and Innovation, exploring the opportunities that these laws offer to various economic entities, the benefits, and positive real-life examples.
Our speakers will be relevant experts from the field:
- Marijeta Barjaktarović Lanzardi, Ministry of Science and Technological Development of Montenegro
- Nenad Novović, Amplitudo
- Velibor Bošković, NTP Montenegro
- Bojana Femić Radosavović, Innovation Fund
- Saša Ivanović, UNDP consultant
- Đorđije Brkuljan, IPC Technopolis
Register via the following link: https://bit.ly/3wpDBkW, or join us online via livestream on May 25th at 6:00 PM!
Deadline for registration is May 24th at 12:00 PM.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible!