Google Cloud MeetUp
ICT Cortex, in collaboration with Cloud Office Bulgaria, is organizing the ‘Google for Startups‘ event, offering entrepreneurs and startups the opportunity to explore the possibilities and benefits of using Google Cloud for their businesses.
During this event, attendees will learn more about the opportunity to obtain Google Cloud credits of up to $200,000, technical and DevOps support for workload optimization or migration, strategic support for market entry, and leveraging the Google ecosystem.
Speakers at the event include:
- Jessica Serafini, Account Executive at Google
- Asia Lindsay, Startup Success Manager at Google
- Martin S., Chief AI Officer at Sensika Technologies
- Ivo Zimbilev, Managing Partner & Commercial Director at Cloud Office Bulgaria
- Tanja Dukic, CMO at ICT Cortex, will open the event and introduce the organizers.
The Google for Startups Cloud program is designed to provide entrepreneurs with the resources needed to quickly get started on the Google Cloud platform. This program includes support, services, and technologies that help startups build successful and sustainable businesses.
The event will take place on February 28th at the Hilton Hotel, starting at 9:30 AM. For more information and event registration, please visit the link.